UV LED for Adhesive Curing Solutions
UV LED curing solutions are indeed great fit for adhesive bonding application. At Bird UV, we offer UV LED Adhesive Curing solutions, which are being utilized as UV LED For Adhesive Curing Solutions because they work on low operating cost, enhance the system’s capabilities by being a solid-state device. Aside from that adhesives used for industrial processes maintain process control to meet end user demands. The UV adhesive curing application includes: industrial, medical and others.
UV LED for adhesives use a monochromatic spectrum of light to cure adhesives. As the curing requirement changes, so do the wavelength of the UV LED. UV LEDs by BIRD UV are available in the range of 365 nm to 395 nm.
Main Advantages Of Our UV LEDs
- LEDs are known to have higher efficiency.
- Very less maintenance is required.
- The energy costs are significantly reduced.
- The operating life of LEDs is pretty long.
- The thermal radiation emitted by them is less and therefore the thermal stress on the substrate is also less.
- The energy cost is reduced to a great extent.
- Stand by times is not required for LEDs.
- The warm-up phase, as well as the cool-down phase, is eliminated.
The UV LED for Adhesive Curing machine plays a prominent role in the manufacturing and assembling process. Initially, the traditional mercury arc lamps were used for curing in a wide range of processes to polymerize adhesives. But they had a lot of disadvantages like higher operational cost, short life span, etc. To overcome these shortfalls people came up with newer technology in the form of the light-emitting diode (LED) and this gave birth to the present device UV LED for Adhesive.
The Bird UV LED is an advanced device for adhesive curing that has gained increasing prominence in today’s industry. It has overcome all the barriers and challenges to offer you maximum functionality.
Our range of UV LEDs gives out high-intensity light which shortens the curing time to a large extent. Get in touch with us to know more!